● Convenient hand-held aluminum enclosure helps to avoid errors due to interference and static electricity.
● The USB port allows tank calibration to be created and stored on a PC computer.
● Includes 32 memory locations for storing calibration charts and can be labeled for easy reference.
● Operates on four ordinary alkaline AA’s batteries, field replaceable with no memory loss.
● Display is backlit for easier viewing. Can be turned on or off when needed to conserve the batteries.
● New software format is easy to read and is backwards compatible to the previous 817 model.
Garnet Model 817 USB Truck Gauge Programmer
Model 817 USB Total Programmer
Availability: In Stock Warehouse/Factory
|Dimensions||5 × 7 × 1.5 in|
There are no reviews yet.