● Convenient hand-held aluminum enclosure helps to avoid errors due to interference and static electricity.
● The USB port allows tank calibration to be created and stored on a PC computer.
● Includes 32 memory locations for storing calibration charts and can be labeled for easy reference.
● Operates on four ordinary alkaline AA’s batteries, field replaceable with no memory loss.
● Display is backlit for easier viewing. Can be turned on or off when needed to conserve the batteries.
● New software format is easy to read and is backwards compatible to the previous 817 model.
Garnet Model 817 USB Truck Gauge Programmer Cost Less at Armstrong Equipment Inc It's always easy to shop for Garnet Model 817 USB Truck Gauge Programmer at Armstrong Equipment Inc because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers.